Your career transition plan is always personalized. One on one weekly meetings with an ICF credentialed career coach.
• Weekly scheduled private meetings with an ICF credentialed career coach
• Diagnostic career assessments
• Preparing a Value Proposition
• Building resumes, CV’s and cover letters for today’s job market
• Development of strategic self-marketing plan
• Design of clients job search business cards
• Training on incorporating social media into the job search; LinkedIn training and personal branding
• Working with executive search firms
• Skill coaching – identify and develop the competencies required for your industry/position
• Networking – scripts, role play and leads provided
• Intensive job interview skills training using video role play analysis
• Compensation, contracts and benefits negotiation
• Entrepreneurial coaching & resources – the process of starting or acquiring a business
• Retirement coaching & resources—for retirement considerations, if needed
• Life coaching – lifetime skills, organizational skills, time management, etc.
• Pre- and post-hire issues such as: onboarding, career goals, adjusting to company culture, assimilating to the new position, establishing work-place chemistry and awareness of job-specific skill and knowledge requirements
- 30 hours of coaching, scheduled as mutually convenient, either in person or in a secure online conference room – one hour a week for the first 12 weeks, then 2 x one hour sessions per month
- unlimited email access through the secure coaching journal & 2 x 15 minute phone calls each month for ad hoc support and queries
- access to online assessments and suite of tools for 12 months
Here’s how having a personal career coach benefits you:
• Weekly one-on-one job development meetings to keep you focused & on track
• A certified career coach to personally work with you as you conduct your job search
• Building your resume, LinkedIn and social media brand for 2014 & beyond
• Learn to master the art of networking (75% of all jobs are found that way)
• Rehearsing and role playing phone, and face-to-face interviewing as well as how to negotiate salary. Most people leave money on the table!
• Receive coaching on how to manage your career and find jobs fast!